Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Summer thus far...

So, with the new addiction to facebook, I have seriously neglected my blog. I'm sorry to any of you who read this and don't use facebook!
So... a brief update on my summer thus far. I was, once again, in the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo, which proved to be yet another fantastic show. And in my new job, it was WAY less work than I was used to, and that made me happy!
Then, following that, I started 3 weeks leave! Which, I'm 2/3 of the way done now... and REALLY enjoying the time off. The Tallships Festival was in Halifax, so I spent time at the harbour drooling on all the amazing ships! I've been exploring the area,finding some cool places to bike etc. and even been sailing too. Other than that, hanging out with friends, meeting new ones, enjoying the few days of sunshine we had before the rain came back... all in all... a great summer! After next week I go back to work, and then head to Ottawa and Quebec City in August! So... it'll be september before I even realize it!!! Yikes!
Anyhow, a few photos to entertain you :)





1 comment:

Poetsch Family said...

Great photos. Glad you are enjoying your time off. When I was at your mom and dad's last time they showed me video of the Tattoo last year. So amazing. I am sure it is even better when you are there in person. Enjoy your last week off.