Tuesday, March 13, 2007

as promised....











Here they are... the long awaited pictures of the condo. It's still a minor work in progress, with the little things, but you get the idea anyway. I painted my bedroom, it felt like I was waking up inside a lime every morning... a bit too bright. The only room I'm not willing to photograph yet is the sparebedroom/office/study/practiceroom in progress! It's still a bit of a clutter... but bookshelves and desks are up and stuff is out of boxes... so you'll have to come visit to see that one :) Anyhow... as you can see only half of my living room is taken up right now, the other part is waiting the purchase of a dining table of some sort... that's where the keyboard is right now.... yay piano! Sorry it took so long, but hopefully you can appreciate why now! COME VISIT!!! hehe....

4 comments:

jfur said...

looks pretty darn fantastic!

Unknown said...

That's a pretty awesome place!! I have to say that your coffee table to totally cool! We have the same one. Yay IKEA!!

K said...

looks great! moving is alot of work. I love the color of the bedroom.

Poetsch Family said...

It looks awesome. So happy for you that you have your own place. I guess you are going to have to get that bedroom ready for your mom and dad soon. I sure hope you enjoy your time with them. I'll be seeing them shortly as well. The girls will be thrilled.