Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm a slacker!


So, I know you're all wondering what happened? Where are the new pictures? Or... even if you're not wondering... I'm going to tell you anway! So, after all the boxes were moved in, I started unpacking, and accidentally knocked over a giant pile of empty boxes on top of myself and I was trapped for days! They had to send in the rescue squirrels through the oven vent to get me out...
No? not true? Oh.... umm... well how about this excuse then? I'm a slacker!!! hehe... yeah, that's definitely more like the truth! I've just been taking my time getting things the way I want them... before I advertise what my place looks like. Photos this weekend I promise!!!
In the meantime, to tie you over - how about this? A photo of ME! hehe... This is what I wear every day to work. This week we're doing school concerts in Elementary and Jr. High schools in the area. Remember when a group came to your school and the entire student population was herded into the gym to sit on the dirty floor, and without fail the really tall kid in the grade below you was sitting in front of you? Well, I'm reliving the experience!
We're playing some fun music for the kids - music from The Incredibles, Pirates of the Carribean, Halo (yes the video game)and even a tune by 'Pink' - "Who Knew". I play keyboard in the Pink tune... my Rock 'n' Roll career is just around th corner! But if you haven't heard any of this music, you should check it out... it's pretty great stuff!
So that's what I've been up to! Gotta get to work... more to follow!

3 comments:

K said...

sounds like a busy time. I would pay $$ to hear you play a P!nk song on your saxaphone. Very cool. take care-

Poetsch Family said...

Can you guys come to Vayda's school and do a concert, or is that too far to travel. lol.

Arianne said...

I'm a slacker too, so we should hang out sometime. Did I tell you my flight out to the Haitch Dot is on May 2? I'll be seeing you soon-ish!