Saturday, February 24, 2007

Moving Day!

Today was moving day! I'm exhausted! Although, did have lots of help. I hired some movers for the morning, but then had 4 guys from the band help too. That way, it would be quicker, and cheaper! 2 hours later, I was in the condo, and we were having pizza! Woohoo! Now comes the 'fun' part..... finding out where I put everything and trying to come up with a plan for where it all goes! Good luck me! hehe...
But, I love it! and, once I find my camera cable, I'll post some more pictures with my stuff in them instead of empty rooms :) This marks the last time I move for a while, and THAT makes me extra happy!

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Congratulations again. We are so happy for you. CAnt wait to see more pics.

jfur said...

hheellloo!!1 It's March now... where's the photos?