Monday, February 5, 2007

New Condo!!!






Well, it's about time that I become a grown up!!! It's been in the process for a little while now - but I think I can safely say it's Good to Go! I'm very excited. I take possession officially on February 16th! Woohoo! Top floor, corner unit, outdoor pool! New laminate floor, nicely painted throughout (sounds like a sales pitch, but you can't have it!!!) Anyhow, here are a few pictures so you can see for yourself.
Actually.... how bout a little game? I'm thinking of painting the kitchen, right now it's a pale yellow.... any suggestions? Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Saxahorns_unanimous said...

Best Friend's PALACE o' LOVIN'!!!!!!!!!



BUM FIGHT!!!!!

Poetsch Family said...

It looks awesome. Congratulations Christine. Very excited for you. I like any kind of taupe color or a green earthy color.

jfur said...

looks fantastic! I bet you are super excited!!! as for a color...? I don't know cause I don't know what color your stuff is.. maybe a nice green?

Angela said...

HI CHRISTINE!!! :-)
I love your new house. You lucky ducky!
I will come and visit you soon, I promise.

K said...

nice to see you blogging! I think a nice sage would be great in your kitchen and really make the wood cabinets stand out. Sage also is nice and light but adds some warmth, so it wont make your kitchen feel smaller. Definately dont go dark. Does that sound opinionated?

www.-out-side-the-lines.blogspot.com