Thursday, February 15, 2007

Keys!


What a day! I went to the lawyer's office today to sign all the papers for the condo. Then I went to the condo for the last walk through, and to make sure nobody punched any holes in the walls (which would've been hard because it's empty!) And, I was handed my keys.... basically my schedule clashes with my realtor's tomorrow, (Sharon Jeans ReMax Nova = the best real estate agent in the world!) so she gave me the keys today so nobody's left waiting! HOORAY! I have keys! I also went to the paint store, got my paint, and I'm all set!
It's kind of weird, because it doesn't feel real. I signed my name on the dotted line a bunch of times... but still doesn't feel real. I'm sure it will... eventually :) Anyhow... pictures to come when I get some stuff in there, and when the kitchen is painted in a "Precious Jasper" colour... sounds fancy doesn't it? Let's hope it looks fancy :)

Oh! My new Address:

Christine Davies (duh)
#402 - 93 Kearney Lake Rd
Halifax, NS
B3M 4E7
home phone: 902-446-2624
cell: 902-440-6810

2 comments:

K said...

congratulations. It is very exciting. I love the name of paint colors. maybe it is an artist thing. We painted out walls in our last house "Baffin Island". just because I loved the name. okay- not really, it was also a nice color. That would be a fabulous job I would love- getting to name all the paint colors :)

Poetsch Family said...

Congratulations Christine. We are so excited for you. I can't wait to see the pics. Hope the unpacking and the painting goes by quickly. Have a great weekend.