Sunday, February 18, 2007

Painting's done!






It's done... I painted the kitchen! Turns out in modern english, "Precious Jasper" is actually code for BRIGHT GREEN! hehe... it's a bit brighter than I had invisioned, but it's the colour that I originally had in mind, which I suppose is a bit ironic! (and it reminds me of Steve and Veronica's wedding colours! hehe... please may borrow your colour scheme?)
Anyhow... here's a few pictures of my extravaganza. Thanks to my friend Megan, I didn't have to talk to myself all day! hehe.... she helped and was fantastic. We also changed the electrical outlets to be white instead of cream coloured. So handy we are!
Now that it's done, I'm glad it's over :) hehe.. but it was fun at the time!

4 comments:

K said...

I love it. It looks very Martha Stewart Granny Smith Green. Very funky. Im a bit biased though. Green is my favorite colour. Every shade except Mint.

Arianne said...

Looks great! I love green. Can't wait to see it in May!

Poetsch Family said...

You are so very handy. I like the color. It looks really awesome. We are so happy for you.

Amie said...

I really like it!!!