Saturday, February 10, 2007

T minus 1 week

Well, it's 1 week yesterday technically that I'll have a few extra keys on my keychain! My condo is just sitting there waiting! The really nice thing is I've overlapped my move OUT date in my current apartment so I have 2 weeks to completely move and clean and sort and PAINT! Thank you for your kitchen colour suggestions- I think I've decided on a nice sage-y green... we'll see what it looks like on the walls, and I'll post pictures!
You know that feeling of "I just want to get there" just before you move, or take a trip or... whatever? That's where I'm at right now. Not saying I'm anywhere close to completely packed! But that'll come... .right? hehe...

3 comments:

K said...

No matter how many times you move, it is always exciting to get into a new place and make your own mark. Congratulations. The last time we moved we also had 2 weeks to move evrything and clean. First time ever. We usually had to be out one place so the other people could be in by noon etc... That sucks. Glad it all worked out.

jfur said...

yahhhhh.... I got it right I got it right!!!!

Poetsch Family said...

I don't know what happened to my comment. I left one yesterday. I also guessed right by the way. We are so happy for you with your new place. Congrats again.